Sunday, September 30, 2007

Been a bit of a week

Those of you that know me, know that it has been a bit of a week at school. To cut an extremelly long story short, our school has been in the media (including the national newspapers) about racial tension in the school. A few loud mouthed parents have been spreading the rumours and have been only too happy to speak to the press. We have been in The Times, Independent, Daily Mail, Telegraph and Sunday Express. Must be a record!!!

The LO is one I did for our team challenge last week. The piccies are down at the river on my brothers farm. I got really wet after slipping and falling in.

Went to the craft show at Alexandra Palance yesterday. Didn't buy that much just a few things but it was a good day out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter