Sunday, January 06, 2008

Happy New Year

The New Year has arrived and I hope it is a good one for everyone.
The page above I did a while ago but havent posted for ages.

Had a good Christmas at my Aunt and Uncle near Stamford in Lincolshire. It was also nice to see my cousins who I haven't seen for ages.

Its back to the grindstone now. Had some worrying news about my passport on Friday re going to SA in April but hopefully will have some answers tomorrow. I have also been asked to be the Ladies Tennis Captain at our tennis club which I think I am going to do. It will be hard work but I think I am up for it.

Once again, pledge to update this blog once a week. Lets see if I can keep it up. Also hope to do more scrapping so hopefully I will have more pages to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter