Saturday, August 09, 2008

Been scrapping


.....which is quite rare in the summer.


Went over to Denny's house yesterday, did some scrapping, was fed, played golf (with plastic clubs) with the boys and had a great time. Thanks Denny. The page is of Darryl and I many many years ago. I must have been about 5ish.


The Olympics started yesterday so when Im not playing tennis I will be watching. Had a match today which was very frustrating. The wind was howling and we played a very awkward team which takes orthodox to a new level. We managed to win the match (after a battle) 4-0. Tomorro I am off to London to play in a tournament.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Julie said...

Beautiful page hun and just love those windmill flowers

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Julesmichelle said...

Fab LO and great to see you blogging!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter