Sunday, October 31, 2010

Back again.....for the millionth time

Here I am again.


Never qutie got around to writing about the holiday. Have started to scrap it though so might show pages and write about it then.





Been back at school for a term already. My class is challenging this year with lots of characters. But am working 4 days a week and loving it. What a difference it makes. Doing a bit of tennis coaching on the weekend and loving that too. At the moment am teaching a group of mini red kiddies age 4-9. Also have a boy from school doing a private lesson every week.

Photo is a oldish photo of the garden. Old I say as most of the hedge you see is now gone. Ken (my lodger) has been very busy taking it out and it will be a veggie patch next summer. Will take a more recent picture soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter