Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Garden

As promised some pictures of my little garden. I am really loving my little garden and it is little only about 5x5 m in size but it is really my first garden. All other houses I have lived in, I have rented so the gardens weren't really mine. The grass is growing well and could do with a good mow and the plants are growing too. Not much to look at yet, but watch this space.


The bigger lupin (I think thats what it is.....not very clued up on names) which is growing very well and is getting it's first flower. Wish I could say the smaller one is growing quite so well.


The hedge as it has been cut. It was originally 6ft like the side fence but it totally blocked the view. It will take a while until it is how I want it but is so much better.

Some of the side garden and the grass.









2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger MicheleP said...

it's coming along nicely Kerrin. Will look forward to seeing some more, and some pics of that wonderful holiday xx

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Clare Arnold said...

Wow what a view Kerrin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Blog Counter

www.my-calorie-counter.com     The webs free Calorie Counter